Sign in to follow this  
Bigmike726

Carpet

I recommend Marine Carpeting Do-It-Yourself carpet. True to its name, this product comes with an installation kit so you can lay it on your boat floor on your own. The carpet comes along with a carpet knife, free blades, free tech advice, and an installation guide.

The perfect ESD workbench is ergonomically adaptable and ESD protected. It has a light. Electrostatic charges are dissipated in a controlled manner via the working surface and grounding cable so that the workbench stays charge-neutral Sanji supplies plant equipment in an ESD-safe version to reliably protect electrical and other ESD-sensitive components and parts in production, storage and assembly from electrostatic discharge (ESD). The ESD solutions comprise a broad spectrum of ESD-safe equipment from ESD workplace to lamps and accessories with ESD protection. 

You mean carper for trailer bunk. I am using CE Smith Trailer Roll Carpet and I found that it really good. It has equipped with a rubber backing that protects it from weather damages, quickly dries and prevents mold and mildew. Beside, it has heavy-duty quality is made to survive the harsh marine environment. Overall, this high-quality carpet has maintained its reputation over the years. Please keep in mind that regular upkeep will maximize its shelf life.