Best Boat Cover

Looking for best boat cover manufacturer/material for a 2007 Sunesta 254 with swim platform.  Had a custom made cover for my 2001 196 SSI and really did like it.  I bought the boat used out of Fayetteville AR.  Do not have a clue who made the cover but it was a tight fit with two support poles, it had drawstring rope around bottom with quick disconnect straps that wrapped around trailer rail back to cover.  Totally weatherproof.  Looking to find a similar cover. Attached picture of what I had before below.

44804.jpeg

I don't know about best, but I have used Vortex Direct many times in the past and the covers are very reasonable, very good, very waterproof, and never have given me any issues except when I hadn't yet figured out the necessity of support poles. They also honor their warranty...as I found out when a cover ripped on me because I didn't use support poles and something sharp poking up in my boat ripped it...Totally my fault and yet they sent me a brand new cover for free which worked perfect once I added custom vented support poles.

Find a local canvas shop in the area. Winter time is the best time since they're normally not busy. Specify a ratch strap system around the base, Felt lining around the base, White on the inside. This one had 3 posts but I found the front one put to much stress on the bow so I quit using it. It also had 3 vents but I found that all tht did was allow air to flow throught the boat but also all the road grim with it. So I had them sewed up except the center on which I had them put a cover over it to keep the dirt out while driving. 

This one was a vinyl covered canvas, real strong never had problem. It did have a lot of miles on it IL, WI, MO, KY, TN, MI, OK, TX, AZ and UT.

This was taken in Durango, CO on our way to Lake Powell.

large.100_1603.JPG.62c2bc8b20b67fb86f129747e3e72254.JPG

6 hours ago, Toddler said:

Find a local canvas shop in the area. Winter time is the best time since they're normally not busy. Specify a ratch strap system around the base, Felt lining around the base, White on the inside. This one had 3 posts but I found the front one put to much stress on the bow so I quit using it. It also had 3 vents but I found that all tht did was allow air to flow throught the boat but also all the road grim with it. So I had them sewed up except the center on which I had them put a cover over it to keep the dirt out while driving. 

This one was a vinyl covered canvas, real strong never had problem. It did have a lot of miles on it IL, WI, MO, KY, TN, MI, OK, TX, AZ and UT.

This was taken in Durango, CO on our way to Lake Powell.

large.100_1603.JPG.62c2bc8b20b67fb86f129747e3e72254.JPG

Yep that is exactly what I am looking for except with support poles.  This is a pic of the one I had on old boat

44804.jpeg