PainKiller

Fresh water pump specs, 1998 Signature 27

Does anyone know the GPM and PSI specs from the original fresh water pump?  I'm looking to replace mine, but wanted to add a little more pressure and volume.

Thanks in advance!

My parts manual was not specific to the make/model of the pump itself, but this is what I had in my 330 which I ultimately replaced

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000O8B3WM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

Food for thought - I also added a small accumulator downstream of the pump in an effort to limit the cycling

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000O8D5XM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5 hours ago, PainKiller said:

Thank you!  Do you feel there is enough pressure/volume of water?  Looks like a good setup.

No issues with pressure, flow, etc.  I might recommend looking for the next size up of accumulator though.  I still cycle the pump a little more than I would like.  It all depends on how much space you have (mine is behind the fridge in the galley down below so not a lot to work with unless I did a lot of tubing rework)

You shouldn't have any cycling going on with your water system unless you have a leak somewhere in your system.  Otherwise the pump should pressure up the system and not run until you open the water line.  

4 hours ago, Jjlai724 said:

You shouldn't have any cycling going on with your water system unless you have a leak somewhere in your system.  Otherwise the pump should pressure up the system and not run until you open the water line.  

The cycling I was referring to is when a fixture is in use.  Prior to the accumulator, the pump would turn on as soon as you opened any fixture.  Now there is some capacity so that it only turns on every other usage of a faucet

2 hours ago, JohnZ said:

The cycling I was referring to is when a fixture is in use.  Prior to the accumulator, the pump would turn on as soon as you opened any fixture.  Now there is some capacity so that it only turns on every other usage of a faucet

Got it.....