I’m hoping someone can help. I can’t find any info on the galley fridge specs. It’s a 2007 Signature 310 and the fridge has only worked on shore power or when running the genni. Is it supposed to work on 12 volt?? 

Hey....thanks for the quick response. So I guess I just pull it out and check to see if it’s connected. I know it works on regular 120 volt power. Previous owner may have disconnected to save battery life. I’m also going to take out the 2-12 volt house batteries and replace with 4 deep cycle 6 volts. I have that configuration in my RV and they last for ever. 

Just think about the weight. I use 3 group 24 AGMs and the last me 24hrs. Total weight 150lbs and total amp hours 230. So that gives me 150 amp hours of power. Than a start the genset.

1 hour ago, Iggy said:

Just think about the weight. I use 3 group 24 AGMs and the last me 24hrs. Total weight 150lbs and total amp hours 230. So that gives me 150 amp hours of power. Than a start the genset.

+1 on the AGM which allow 80% discharge of the batteries vs. the standard 50%.

Did you check the DC breaker that is located under the helm on my boat. Since the frig runs on AC and DC there is a breaker for the DC and one for the AC.. Would check before pulling frig out.