Adding Navi/Map screen to 2014 SSI

I have a pretty clean 2014 SSI with only 120 hours.  Based on the gauge set up - I do not see room to add a Navi/map screen in the dash. Any recommendation on where to add the equipment.  Suggestions on where I can possibly do it and keep the look "factory". 

Any pics you can share of your set up would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Thanks dan02gt. I checked and you are right...the center panel comes off with the two gauges. Question - is there a Chaparral replacement panel - one that fits a navigation system. Just curious..thanks huge help.

3 hours ago, dan02gt said:

There should be a removable plate center of your dash where you can install one. It probably has two gauges in it now. 

On 9/13/2020 at 5:42 PM, dan02gt said:

What SSI?  I have a Garmin Echomap 74 in mi

Personally, I would mount the biggest GPS unit that I could. Meaning, ether in front of the gauges or on top of the helm. 

When your doing over 20 knots, small screens are very hard to read.

49 minutes ago, SonOne said:

Thanks dan02gt. I checked and you are right...the center panel comes off with the two gauges. Question - is there a Chaparral replacement panel - one that fits a navigation system. Just curious..thanks huge help.

So mine came with a old Garmin 520 installed in it. I took that out and had a new plate made out of black plexiglass that fit the hole perfectly. I installed my Garmin Echomap in that. Around $500 for everything. I’ll see if I can upload a picture.