Replacement ignition

My ignition switch has broken...the key just spins and spins....it still starts the engine but it’s easy to knock it and the switch off the engine. Any ideas on how much I am looking at for a replacement ...it’s a Volvo engine

Make sure it has the exact SAME  switch positions as yours has !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NO more No less.  Remove battery power to prevent a flashing of a short circuit. FIRST !!

I remove the nut on the front first then go under the dash to see if I can remove the wires from 1 old terminal & put them all snugly on the same screw of the new switch held in front of the old switch........ 1 screw terminal at a time. SNUG screw. Not to much to strip threads.  Piece of cake job..  Enjoy the savings.

I bought one from China last year. What a pain in the a$$. It failed to start so many times I needed to carry a big screw driver to jump the solenoid if I couldn't get it started with the key. Eventually, the more I used it, the better it worked.  I took the boat to the mechanic this past spring and he couldn't find anything wrong with the entire system. It has worked every time I started it. Try to avoid China products if possible.

Actually the USA would cease to operate with out China. 

G M still has not put that tiny  spring into the ignition key switches of the cars that killed & crippled Americans.

Countries are not good or bad.   Business people & some employees are..