Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut

Switch Covers

I figure many of you are likely in need of this service by now. Easy, 5 minute upgrade.  W

Other sources for covers, at least two years ago, was 3A Marine Services - a seller on eBay, New Wire Marine, and Cecil Marine.  3A and Cecil had most of the covers.  New wire had better price on trim covers over Cecil's price.  

I purchased my covers from this seller on ebay. They ship with switches too, however you can pop the covers and use on your existing. Pretty cool if you want customization (I did for subwoofer and tower amplifiers, etc)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BLUE-Laser-Etched-LED-Rocker-Switch-5-PIN-Dual-Light-20A-12V-ON-OFF-SPEAKER/323700666685?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I could use an upgrade but my switches run horizonal. New Wire switches all seem to run vertical. Anybody know where I can find horizonal labeled switches?

Chap

I think you will need a Custom Auto Pin Striper  or good detail artist.   Bummer about being Horizontal.

On 9/21/2020 at 8:56 AM, Wingnut said:

I figure many of you are likely in need of this service by now. Easy, 5 minute upgrade.  W

I'm changing the entire switch, not just the faceplate, because I want to go to all LEDs. 

Thanks, Wingnut for the link to the supplier!