Sign in to follow this  
RGoldz

Delivery times

I recently ordered a 2021 SSI 21' OB and was told by the dealer to expect May 2021 delivery.  I'm reading on various message boards that the 2021 production run is 12 months from the time the order is placed.  Does high volume dealers get a higher allocation?  Any insights?  Thanks in advance.

The oldest way to raise DEALER PROFITS.  

Edit........... Buy a good used boat...... It will probably have less defects .

supply & demand.  Due to the Rona, demand is waaaaaaaay up and supply is waaaaaaay down.  Same story for all rec vehicles and cars as well.  And everything is pulling a premium $$ right now.  My local dealer was telling me they even sold out of used boats.  People were buying whatever they had just to get on the water.  And they have zero Chap inventory right now.

People are NOT pigging out in crowed places.  Trusting family & friends to mask up.  I even wear gloves if I go into any buildings Or pump my own gas.  Our senior are all healthy going to each others houses. 4 people limit at each meal.   I want to live forever.    :beat-dead-horse:

I just talked to my Brother in Law who owns a Chevy, Nissan, BMW dealership.  He has almost no inventory right now.  And he said trade-in values are way up.

The big depression is building up ammunition.  2021 will be remembered.

I got a 2020 23 ssi OB with 250 sho lots of options with 55hrs on it 6 year warranty if anyone doesn’t want to wait. 6k off chaparral one price.