Anyone now of a cheap 50 to 30 amp adaptor?

Kinda just creating a new thread.

We frequent ceder point marina in lake erie and they only offer 50amp service. Now they rent the adaptor for like $10. I dont mind paying but I stress about everything and sometimes they get close to running out. I would feel better if I just owned my own. What do you got?

All those boat & R V adaptors I have met .

The 30 amp contacts burned up the pins & the sockets.      Plus they cooked the wire to being BRITTLE & breaking off on the replacement.  I do not repair them anymore. TOO FRIGGING dangerous as they arc & smoke as A C  overloads them.

NFG

Make or buy a made up cable with a 50 on 1 end & a 30 on the other end. The cable / cord  is rated to carry only 30 amps. The same as the cord inside of your boat wiring is rated.

On 10/25/2020 at 9:44 PM, 2004lebanshee said:

Kinda just creating a new thread.

We frequent ceder point marina in lake erie and they only offer 50amp service. Now they rent the adaptor for like $10. I dont mind paying but I stress about everything and sometimes they get close to running out. I would feel better if I just owned my own. What do you got?

Go to Definder.com and buy one.

• 3 weeks later...

What are the advantages of mechanical spring starter
a. Adaptability (Adapt to harsh working conditions, including the conditions with spark, chemistry and wet.)
b. Safety (It is a type of mechanical starter, which can be directly operated by a human.)
c. Simple and Complete Structure (Independent hand-cranking working system, with no electricity, gas or other energy systems.)
d. Swift (Easy to operate, and it can release the energy rapidly.)
e. Maintenance-free (Resistant high/low temperature, corrosion resistance. There is no maintenance cost.)
f. Reliability (Reasonable design, mature technology, high-quality material, strict control.)
g. Prevention (Prevent misoperations on dual motor engines.)
https://www.cqstart.com/pages/blog.html