Sign in to follow this  
Chaparral Web Team

Hello All!! I'd like

Ok, this issue has been corrected. You may have to clear you cache in order to see the changes. If using IE7 (Internet Explorer 7): Tools --> Internet Options --> Delete --> Delete Files.

Please let me know if this corrects this for you.

Thanks for the heads up!

Chaparral Web Team

Check again guys. Read my post up a few posts.

I use Mozilla Firefox - after reloading a couple of times, still no prices. I don't see under Tools & Options a way to dump cache. Suggestions?

Just checked, no prices.

Roy, when you open your browser to the chaparralboats.com webpage in question, click [CTRL] F5. That will refresh the screen, clear the cache for that website and for the browser to refresh to the latest page on the server.

Another way to make sure you always see the latest page is to adjust the following settings: (NOTE: this will make the above step not necessary ever again)

Open your Internet Explorer Browser. Once there, from the top options, click on Tools --> Internet Options. That will open a box that looks like this:

IEBrowserSettings1.jpg

Then click on the button where the arrow above is pointing to. That will then open a new dialogue box (or window). See the image below:

IEBrowserSettings2.jpg

Click on the option as indicated above. And then click the OK button at the bottom of that window. And then click OK again on the other window.

Then your browser will always see the most recent version of any posted webpage. Even if the change was just made and posted.

I hope this helps.

Webbie...thanks it is working now. The next problem that needs fixed is the printing option, after you build a boat and print...there is typing over the text and price information.

Thanks...the site looks great!!!

Great job. I might just move up to a 330 or 350 for the red hull. Slick.

seeing as I am unemployed Phil you could "donate your squeaky clean USED one to me" :tofunny:

hey I am working every angle I can

Ok, justwanttoknow thanks for the screenshot. I believe we have fixed the issue of the copyright and the lines not returning properly. You will need to clear your cache before you are able to see the changes.

Did you fix the issue of the Sig 400 pricing not yet available??????????????????????

8 )

Did you fix the issue of the Sig 400 pricing not yet available??????????????????????

8 )

Did you know there is a prerequisite to you buying a 400??? First you need the help me with my charger - then you can get pricing and write a check.

8 )

It might be a case of, "If you gotta ask, you can't afford it!" :blink:

Phil - this weekend will be the FIRST time I get to even see my boat in weeks! But that is one step closer to getting your charger replaced.

Phil - this weekend will be the FIRST time I get to even see my boat in weeks! But that is one step closer to getting your charger replaced.

Supposed to be a nice weekend. Enjoy it on the lake. Can do the work any time. My winter canvas is up and the fridge is full of Coors Light!

Supposed to be a nice weekend. Enjoy it on the lake. Can do the work any time. My winter canvas is up and the fridge is full of Coors Light!

sounds like an invite Fred for you and some friends!!!!!!!!!!