Docking Lights Troubleshooting on a Sunesta 224

So this summer I tried using the docking lights for the first time after a late night adventure and no go.  LED was on in the switch, but nothing up front.  Checked fuse panel and nothing obvious.  Now that it's out of the water, I was just wondering if anybody had any ideas or past experience before I started screwing around on the bow as I'm guessing those lights are sealed up and will be a pain to dismantle to check the voltage/bulbs.  Seems strange for both to be out - especially for such a new boat (2016).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I bought 50W LED's from Amazon and they came in a 6-pack.  Happy to share if anyone is interested (2-extra sets given the long life expected and no need to have the 4 extras gather dust in my basement.)  No charge, just perhaps paypal me for shipping?  Let me know.  Merry Christmas all!!!

12 minutes ago, Buckeye94 said:

So I bought 50W LED's from Amazon and they came in a 6-pack.  Happy to share if anyone is interested (2-extra sets given the long life expected and no need to have the 4 extras gather dust in my basement.)  No charge, just perhaps paypal me for shipping?  Let me know.  Merry Christmas all!!!

I`d take two if you still have them. I`m assuming they will fit my 264.