Sliding door problems

what is it hitting.  mine last year hit some wires from the helm or maybe the radio, cant remember. Anyway i put some wire ties on the wires.  if its hitting something more solid, i recall my door (255 ssi) having adjustments on the bottom that would allow me to adjust the door heights.  if you need parts you can try this link:

https://www.boatoutfitters.com/hardware/sliding-door-hardware/roller-ball-sliding-door-system

On 12/26/2020 at 10:47 AM, rreale said:

what is it hitting.  mine last year hit some wires from the helm or maybe the radio, cant remember. Anyway i put some wire ties on the wires.  if its hitting something more solid, i recall my door (255 ssi) having adjustments on the bottom that would allow me to adjust the door heights.  if you need parts you can try this link:

https://www.boatoutfitters.com/hardware/sliding-door-hardware/roller-ball-sliding-door-system

Thanks for the recommendation!  I seem to be hitting the fiberglass from inside of the cavity where the door slides into.  

KMB is rated amongst AA+ category which is proud on the part of Kotak Mahindra, and besides this, bank is also ranked amongst the top 5 ranked companies for Corporate Governance in the IR Global Ranking, by giving a buzz at Kotak Mahindra Bank Helpline Number for India and Abroad number for resolving numerous problems in no time. Acquire 24X7 Kotak mahindra customer care number on 18602662666, where it serves corporate and retail customers and offers a wide range of banking products and financial services, so check the latest list of kotak mahindra bank customer care email id, and 811 customer care number.

• 2 weeks later...