Since none of the site admins want to take the time, I volunteer to delete the spam posts every day. Give me access and privileges.

Somebody please do something. I am to the point of deleting the site from "My Favorites" as it has become intolerable. How Chaparral has allowed this to get to this point really has me puzzled. You would think they would take a little more pride in the site that bears their name and product association.

They, the conglomerate holding company. Decided they need every quarter they own. More than we need to help each other with a NOT SO GREAT PRODUCT anymore.  Be interesting to see which boat company they put up for sale this year.

This site has almost become a waste of my time, used to be the second site I would visit after my local St. Louis boating site.  This has become terrible, so much garbage and junk, why do people do this.  Today in St. Louis we hit 65 degrees, had lunch on my boat, hoist is frozen in the ice but that didn't stop me from going to the harbor.  Retirement and boating go great together.

Please do anything we can to get the garbage off this site that has been great the past 9 years.