Captain’s call exhaust

Hello all, 

I’ve owned my 2006 Chaparral 246ssi for a few years now. It has the 5.7 bravo 3. Looking to install captains call exhaust on it. The switch is there on the helm from the factory and wires run back to the engine compartment. I’m guessing this was because the wire looms were mass produced? Are there any other brands besides Corsa? Suggestions? Thanks in advance 

Jason

I dont believe so. I've only ever seen corsa on a boat. I'm sure a custom setup is possible.

On a side note prepare to get backlash from the purest on here who prefer quiet on the lake. Most have started removing the radios and motors on their boats and installed sails. It's the only way to enjoy a motorsport.

I knew they were the most popular because that’s all I could find on the internet lol. Just didn’t know if I was missing someone else out there.

your side note... thanks for the heads up lol

I have it on my 5.7. Looks good aesthetically from the outside, but never use it as its too loud. Can't have a normal conversation planing speeds. A little cool at idle but otherwise a waste of money.

The added weight and softer torque curve in the mid-range makes 2 HP at WOT a bad trade-off even if you love noise. Sawing two large holes in a 2006 boat at or below the waterline, and making engine general servicing harder than it already is? If I was pushing 600+ HP through 500+ cubic inches it mike be a play, but your 5.7 is far from being exhaust limited. You time to plane will likely increase after install. W