2021 26 Surf Specs

Trying to confirm the dry weight of the 2021 26 Surf.  The site says 5,100lbs with engine.  I have the 26 Surf with the Volvo 350 with maybe half tank fuel and 100lbs of storage (empty ballast bag) and my lift rated for 6,500lbs can not lift it.  Two boat lift companies can't figure out why and the only thing I can think of is the weight is wrong.  Any way to confirm it?

Yes  Weigh the boat & trailer on a ........Public Weight scale..........most garbage handling centers have scales.  The come back with ONLY the trailer to be weighed.  Subtract the 2 weights. That is the true weight of your boat.  Do not be surprised.  :D

The other possibility is the lift is in error some way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 12:58 AM, cyclops2 said:

Yes  Weigh the boat & trailer on a ........Public Weight scale..........most garbage handling centers have scales.  The come back with ONLY the trailer to be weighed.  Subtract the 2 weights. That is the true weight of your boat.  Do not be surprised.  :D

The other possibility is the lift is in error some way.

Thanks for the information. I agreed with you that there maybe a problem in his lift too. If your lift can carry upto 6,500lbs and your lift can't carry your boat with 5,100lbs then there is a chance that there is a problem in your lift. Anyone of you heard about the essay yoda before? If not then you can visit that website in which you can read reviews for the essay writing services like Edubirdie and also can compare those reviews with others.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...