Sign in to follow this  
Hank

After reading KY276's posts,

After reading KY276's posts, I need KY myself. If I hear one more moan about no manual, no schematic and no phone call from the high exalted grand poopah of Chaparral, I'm going to puke! :P

After reading KY276's posts, I need KY myself. If I hear one more moan about no manual, no schematic and no phone call from the high exalted grand poopah of Chaparral, I'm going to puke! :P

Whats your problem with his request.....I had a problem with my BMW and I called the President of BMW and he returned my call within minutes.....

Same thin with the way the country is going - I called the President to complain about my Governor and he got right on it.....

zzzzzzz......OK, time to wake up to reality......

I have read the thread a couple of times too. All I can tell you is exactly what you see. He just won't listen to what is being said. He won't accept NO. What I call convenient listening.

He has talked to Robin in CS. We have returned his call. (CS has, not the pres). We told him not to pull TUBES from the arch - as is stickered on the arch. It is what we have to say. He can do it if he wants...I just can't tell him he can.

Everyone asked the pertinent questions....he won't answer them. Just gets mad and closes out.

What can I say??

Totally agree with you. He's just not hearing what he wants to hear so he complains. ?uck him. Pardon my French but whiners just pi$$ me off.

As I posted, being a car dealer (or so he says), he should know the protocol on getting issues resolved...never start at the top unless you want to be ignored...

As I posted, being a car dealer (or so he says), he should know the protocol on getting issues resolved...never start at the top unless you want to be ignored...

I think that is the issue- He thinks be cause he is a car dealer and a big wheel he should get special attention that other Chap owners don't

Entitlement is what it is called

I have to go- I am waiting on a call back from President Obama- I have a few issues I want him to address- don't have time to deal with my homeowners association or city council-- going straight to the top! :tofunny:

Oh well we all have bad days

Thanks for everybody's input. Just thought I would change the scenery at the ol' dry dock.

Thanks, Hank. We needed something to get our blood pumping at the beginning of the week.

You guys are going to love how this one turns out..... :tofunny:

Stay tuned.......

Now that is totally unfair!- bait us this early in the morning- too funny icon and now you have us hanging :tofunny:

You guys are going to love how this one turns out..... :tofunny:

Stay tuned.......

He'll probably be the first winner of the Chaparral Whiner of the Month Award and get an all expense trip for a test ride in a Premier 400.

He'll probably be the first winner of the Chaparral Whiner of the Month Award and get an all expense trip for a test ride in a Premier 400.

I agree with the wise old man (AKA WOM). Guess that makes Phil a half of WOMan. Anyway, let's establish here the Chaparral Whiner of the Month.

Then we can award somebody the Sphincter of the Month Award in addition.

That will keep us busy until boating season begins again.

Drummerman for President! (I guess it's too late to stuff the ballot box)

I agree with the wise old man (AKA WOM). Guess that makes Phil a half of WOMan. Anyway, let's establish here the Chaparral Whiner of the Month.

Then we can award somebody the Sphincter of the Month Award in addition.

That will keep us busy until boating season begins again.

Sounds like fun as long as it stays in Dry Docked and does not become a personal attack on anyone.

I vote for ME as whiner of the month of November. I have no reason to vote for me except that I like to drink Wine.

I vote for ME as whiner of the month of November. I have no reason to vote for me except that I like to drink Wine.

i shecond tshat remarrrrk (the liking to drink wine)

Can we start a wining club?

I wasn't serious about the award. We're here for truth, justice, and the American way!

I wasn't serious about the award. We're here for truth, justice, and the American way!

Isn't whining and crying until you get what you want the new American way?

I lie the way drummer man turned the topic around to what I like about Chaparral.....He deserves a kuddo

Isn't whining and crying until you get what you want the new American way?

That's how things work in my house! :beat-dead-horse:

Where Superman when we need him? I think Bush scared him away.....