What is making this noise? Another issue at the start of the season.

So I just dealt with a broken water pump bearing. Now this. What is making this noise? Seems to come from the right side where the tensioner and power steering are. What gives? Help... Just when the season is about to start and the boat will be 2 hrs away from me. 

If this is a pulley/bearing, will it survive 40 hours (that is how much i put in a season) or am I screwed?

Pull the belt off and spin the tensioner pulley and see if it feels smooth or rough. It could also be the power steering pump. Have you checked the fluid in it.

If it is the tensioner pulley I would replace it.   Because if it lets go it’s going to strand you. It’s a easy job.

I just did my water pump so the tensioner pulley seemed fine. I haven't changed the power steering fluid ever (boat is 8 years old). Want aware I needed to and I've never done this on any car I've owned either. But there is ps fluid in there. My guess is it's power steering pulley / bearing but I'm dying to hear more opinions and if it is the ps pump then can I replace any parts or does the whole pump have to go? Can I go on it like that for the season? This hit me so unexpectedly just when the engine seemed and sounded like new and ready for the season. 

Hey guys, an update here. Took the boat out, turns out that it was just the BELT! It was brand new, well, about 1 hour old. Started chirping like that, gave me a heart attack as i thought my tensioner was just fine when i had it out a month ago and just at the start of the season i thought my power sterring bearing was gone.

Either way, this was the sound after 10 minutes at 3-4k rpm. Can you hear anything? I can't!!!

Wing told me applying Armor All or candle wax on it can cure it from making the noise but it is not necessary to do it. I wasn't cleaning the bilge to get it wet or anything but come to think about it i was removing some water that was down there and some may have gotten onto the belt! 

Volvo Pent 5.7 Gi.  I am also having a peculiar sound some what regular but more of a tinging as opposed to a knock (metal on metal).  After inspecting tensioner pulley and idler pulley I have found a bit of wobble on circulating pump shaft.  SELOC calls for a special tool J41240to remove circulation pump pulley by spinning it off.  Any alternatives?

I have tried to wiggle back and forth directly, not budging.  

I have no answer but a quick update here. My belt makes a very pronounced chirping noise every time the boat is unused for a few hours. Then it goes away during the day. Old OEM belt never did that. This is a knock off from Amazon (still expensive at 90 CAD). So I'm getting used to it but it's weird as #$^%. It's like the belt gets deformed when it sits overnight and it remembers its position and then chirps when returning to the original shape at the first start in the day. I hope this doesn't spell any trouble down the road and a premature death. Old belt was fine when I retired it after 8 years / 400 hrs. I still have it as a spare.