What kind of relationship is ideal?

What kind of relationship is ideal? What is an ideal relationship for you in general? I personally met my wife when I was in high school eight years ago. I can tell you with certainty that I want a divorce now because we are different people. Where do you think I can find my soul mate?

soul mate.jpg

You know, I think there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. In my opinion, a relationship is a constant work of two people. Everyone wants to be the best for their partner, in the end we are all animals. Each of us just chooses the best person for himself. I recently split up with my girlfriend under such circumstances, in my opinion it is not the nicest news, but what can you do, that's life. So I recommend you top-10-angry-breakup-songs . Music always helps me to get through a moment.

• 3 months later...

I don't know how to answer this question. I didn't have a perfect relationship. I'm looking for a guy for this. I've already tried dating on Tinder and other equally popular dating sites, but I was disappointed with the commercialization of girls and guys. I want to find a pleasant companion and, of course, a strong man. A friend recommended https://isexychat.com/chatrooms/sex-chat/with-women/ It all starts with communication here, what if I like it and meet my partner here for a perfect relationship.