Photos of the 14th iPhone have appeared online. Quite a strange model... As far as I'm concerned, it's something incomprehensible. I think it was high time to stop making iPhones, because every new model does not differ from the past and a lot of unnecessary additive. How do you like the new model? 

Как изменится камера у iPhone 14, который выйдет в 2022 году |  AppleInsider.ru

But I, for example, really like this model, I look forward to the release of this iphone. A year ago I bought a 12 iphone, but I am ready to sell my apple iphone and buy a new 14. I like to update my gadgets often and keep track of the new things. I have had every iphone since the 6... I can call myself an apple fan. Selling my gadgets helps me with this service https://gadgetpickup.com/sell/cell-phone/apple-cell-phone/ . 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the autumn and winter period (as well as in the evening-night period called "pissed off"), it often happens that the phone falls into the snow or water. In this case, you should remove drops or snowflakes from the point and take out the battery and do it as quickly as possible, without wasting time turning it off. There are two possibilities. The first: the moisture did not get on the board, or it did not get in the most critical parts of it, and oxidation reaction did not occur - this means that everything will dry out and work. Second: as a result of chemical and electrochemical corrosion of the elements, damaged connections. By the way, considering that the density of parts in a modern cell phone is relatively high, it is not certain that even after a qualified repair https://www.allrepair.fr/ corrosion will leave the phone's insides alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Apple's laptop is very convenient, quick to work and lightweight so you can take it wherever you go. But sometimes its functionality is not enough, applications that I find on the site come to the rescue, you can check here. There are many different projects that help each in their own way, I use many.

• 1 month later...

Apple is the most popular company in many points of the tech market, they managed to create a very cool company that amazes users with its Apple eco-system. But I really don't understand such gadgets, I would like to hear a couple of tips for using it.

I like such a social network as Instagram, because all my friends and media people I follow are sitting there. They sometimes post videos with music and they look so cool. When I was looking for an answer on how to do this, I found this https://backlightblog.com/add-music-to-instagram-video post. There, everything is explained in simple, ordinary language especially for beginners like me. I advise those who do not know how.