Idle speed vibration only in full turn

Replaced gimble bearing , alignment was fine, ujoint are smooth, prop is good, .... but still have a vibration when in full turn at low idle speed only..... any idea what else to look for?

thanks

Bill

My bet would still be on improper engine alignment, as that is hard to get right. As you have replaced the normal bad actor, then I would look toward engine coupler rubber degradation, or failing rear motor mounts. Your coupler teeth are aluminum, with a steel driveshaft and need to be inspected with a bore scope when the drive is off. Also, look for particulate at the point where the shaft exits the coupler which can be seen by looking straight down behind the bell housing. look for both metal and rubber debris. W

This is really an awesome post. Thanks for sharing such an informative post. Keep share dear. Talentnook Launches Reading Development Program for Students with Learning Challenges and English Language Learners. The Talentnook Creative Writing Academy brings the much sought-after reading program for students who are struggling with reading and need to develop phonemic skills. For more details visit: 

English tutor online
online english tutor
english tutor

On 9/7/2021 at 8:29 AM, Wingnut said:

My bet would still be on improper engine alignment, as that is hard to get right. As you have replaced the normal bad actor, then I would look toward engine coupler rubber degradation, or failing rear motor mounts. Your coupler teeth are aluminum, with a steel driveshaft and need to be inspected with a bore scope when the drive is off. Also, look for particulate at the point where the shaft exits the coupler which can be seen by looking straight down behind the bell housing. look for both metal and rubber debris. W

Thanks Wingnut!!!