Best Eyelash growth serum

Genuine Careprost Eye Drops can help you in two ways. The prostaglandin analogue is used to treat increasing intraocular hypertension, or increased fluid pressure inside the eye, as well as open-angle glaucoma, which is a progressive condition in which the patient is at risk of losing vision. Second, the topical ophthalmic component of Careprost online treats and promotes the growth of weaker eyelashes. Careprost should only be purchased online if you are over the age of 16, as it is not suggested for children under the age of 16. Glaucoma and Ocular Hypertension are treated with Careprost Eye Drops. It not only works wonders for lowering intraocular pressure, but it also works wonders for extending eyelashes. 

• 1 month later...

Hey ladies and gents, I'm thinking about getting some lash extensions and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

Why I want them: I am extremely lazy and don't like putting on makeup every day but mascara makes a HUGE difference in my appearance. When I do wear makeup it's typically mascara, tinted face lotion, blush, and brows, unless it's a night out and then I'll do eyeliner and shadow to spice it up. I love the idea of just rolling out of bed and having my lashes good to go.

Why I think id be a good candidate: I never touch my eyes. Like, ever. I sleep on my back. I don't wear eye makeup really so when I wash my face I typically avoid my eyes all together (unless it's a rare mascara day). I have the extra monthly income to blow on this frivolous thing.

Concerns: I swim a lot. Not like active swimming but lounging in pools and the ocean. I exercise a lot, so I sweat into my eyes.