Do I have to get married in church?

As of today, weddings are the exception rather than the rule, and yet there are couples for whom they are a necessary part of the celebration. A church wedding is a religious ceremony in Orthodoxy that gives the husband and wife the church's blessing for a happy family life and the birth of children. 
My husband and I were married in a church beckfordparish.org . We got married not because of any rules, but because I really liked the church.

• 1 month later...

A wedding, in essence, is a ceremony in which the church invites God to bless the new family. Moreover, it asks God to become part of that family and the newlyweds themselves to become part of the Lord. It is not in vain that the family is called the small church, where the head of the family is like a priest, symbolizing Christ, and the wife is like the church https://firstchurchlove.com, betrothed to the Savior. In general, I think that getting married in the church is a must. Because I will tell you from experience, when my wife and I got married, I realized how related we are to her now and how much I owe that person to her. I was very grateful to God that I had met my wife.

• 1 month later...

Hi all! After moving to another state I found that my clergy vestments were forgotten by me at home, so I decided to buy new ones, I was looking for a long time for the best site with such clothes, and then I came across this site https://www.wattsandco.com/collections/vestments , I already received my order and I can work without problems, I recommend! If you are also a priest you will like this product