Chaparral Web Team

Chaparral Owners Manuals

70 posts in this topic

Hey I need a manual for a 1985 Chaparral 178 and I am unable to download as it comes up saying "file is damaged". Any suggestions on how I should proceed? Thanks-Luckychristo

Hey I need a manual for a 1985 Chaparral 178 and I am unable to download as it comes up saying "file is damaged". Any suggestions on how I should proceed? Thanks-Luckychristo

I just tried it and it opened for me

Try a different web browser (Internet Explorer) if you are using AOL, Firefox, NetScape, etc.

You must have Adobe Reader to open/view the files. You can download here: http://www.adobe.com download link is in the bottom right side of the page and free.

I am looking for a wiring diagram for my signature 330, 2006, with 2X Volvo 5.7l OSXi-XDP. Can you please email to me?

Thanks,

Ben

I have a 1975 15' Chaparral Tri-hull which was the first boat Chaparral build, beginning in the 6o's. The owner's manuals on your site start in 1980?

I have a 1975 15' Chaparral Tri-hull which was the first boat Chaparral built, beginning in the 6o's. The owner's manuals on your site start in 1980? Attached are pictures of my winter project boat.

:boating:

Hi, a have a 310 signature 2004 350 merc, I need the electric diagram. I live in Mazatlan Mexico and there is no certified dealer near, I hope you can help me. Thanks :rolleyes:

Loco: Welcome to the forum. Whatever you got with the boat and whatever is posted on the forum under manuals is all the info you will see in print.

For specific questions about your boat, either post a question on the forum or call Chaparral service.

L_Circuit.gif

If this doesn't help, please ask (serious about that!)

:tofunny:

I was thinking of asking if there were any manuals for my 1977 chappie 21 but I cant afford the cost of shipping and handling of stone tablets

:tofunny:

I was thinking of asking if there were any manuals for my 1977 chappie 21 but I cant afford the cost of shipping and handling of stone tablets

I don't know about that. They could come by pony express. ;)

PonyExpress-3.jpg

I don't know about that. They could come by pony express. ;)

PonyExpress-3.jpg

I think that Webbie found the old manuals, but they were written in an unknown language.

scrolls.jpg

I think that Webbie found the old manuals, but they were written in an unknown language.

scrolls.jpg

I believe that you will need the Rosetta Stone to translate those manuals.... :P

Hi I was wanting Specs for my Signature 27 (1990) Model. The owners manual that is on the web is not what Iwant. This is pretty basic stuff. I want to have a full mechanical,electrical and plumbing service manual.We live in Invercargill NZ where there is not an agency for chaparral and our boat is the only here!

Thank you for your atention to this request.

Cheers

Sawdust: For any year boat, there are no FULL manuals, especially electrical even for the later models Chaparrals. The manuals touch upon the basics but none are very complete and only guide you through basic operation of the boat. And don't ask Chaparral (here in the US), it will be a waste of a long distance call for you.

Best you can do is to ask specific quesitons here on the forum or buy one of the Cylmer (spelling?) manuals specific for your power setup. Most of those manuals can be found on Amazon.com under boat maintainance.

Good luck with your Chappie, welcome to the forum, and don't be bashful asking questions.

Hank

Sawdust: For any year boat, there are no FULL manuals, especially electrical even for the later models Chaparrals. The manuals touch upon the basics but none are very complete and only guide you through basic operation of the boat. And don't ask Chaparral (here in the US), it will be a waste of a long distance call for you.

Best you can do is to ask specific quesitons here on the forum or buy one of the Cylmer (spelling?) manuals specific for your power setup. Most of those manuals can be found on Amazon.com under boat maintainance.

Good luck with your Chappie, welcome to the forum, and don't be bashful asking questions.

Hank

I echo everything Hank saws above. Welcome!

And we would all like to see pictures of your boat! Look at this thread to learn how to post pics. We look forward to seeing them.

Come back early and often!