Sign in to follow this  
Chaparral Web Team

Chaparral Brochure Archive

Mike, just curious, what internet speed do you have and what type of connection? And what PDF reader do you use? Thanks.

I use Adobe Acrobat 7.9 Pro and the internet speed is classified! (100.0 mbps)

Hi, I am holder of a chapparal signature 24 of 1975. I wanted a great favor to ask her. I have lost documentation of the hull, electric plant, motor volvo 200 hp dual advantage and hydraulic plant. If someone has these documents, could you send me them?

Thanks to everybody

Kindest regards

i.angioni@alice.it

Ignazio Angioni

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post the brochures. I enjoy looking through them and especially enjoy having a copy of the brochure for our "new" 2000 Sig 240 to add to my folder of info on the boat. Hy

Guys I am very impressed that you were able to find the 1977 brochure for my 21 foot cuddy cabin this is just great----THANKS A BUNCH

Chaparral builds some GREAT boats! ----- It was nice to see how the product line has developed over the years. ------ We cannot wait to get our new 2013 / 290 Cruiser. ------ This will be our first Chaparral! ---- The best thing that happened in relation to "Storm Sandy," --- is that the "loss of our old boat" made it possible to own a new Chaparral! ---- Best regards to all on this great site! ----- Greg