Natural/Organic Makeup Brands

Hi all! Love this sub, have lurked for a long time and then made an account specifically for skin-related questions. Anyway,

I was wondering if you guys also talk about natural makeup brands? Or is it just Skincare?

I'm not sure if this is the right sub to post, I like MakeupAddiction but feel a bit intimidated in posting this there since anytime "natural" or "organic" is mentioned it's taken the wrong way... not always, but sometimes.

What are your favorite brands, if any? I'd like to make a list of different brands, what they sell, price range, etc.

Some that I know of but haven't used are:

• 100% Pure

• Alima Pure

• Kjaer Weis

• Ilia

• Red Apple Lipstick

• Gabriel Cosmetics

• Jane Iredale

• Vapour Organic Beauty

• Zuzu Luxe

• RMS Beauty

• Au Naturale

• Honeybee Gardens

• W3ll People

• Dr. Hauschka

• Bourjois (?)

• Sappho Organics

• Gressa Skin

• Ecco Bella

• Afterglow Cosmetics

I'd love to hear opinions of any mentioned or any you personally like! If there is a better place to post this please let me know :)

Almost all brands that are in demand among professional cosmetologists and experts in the beauty industry have a century-old history behind them, dozens of branches in different countries, their own laboratories, a whole chain of stores and, of course, a staff staffed by highly qualified chemists, pharmacists, doctors and stylists.
On the site https://qualitybeautystore.com/product/qbs-brow-lamination-kit/ there is a large assortment of cosmetics for the face, where to buy the product you need, a professional consultation from the manager will help. There you will find products of leading representatives of the beauty industry from Italy, France, Israel, the USA, and you can also buy cosmetics from a domestic manufacturer.