Chaparral Web Team

SSi & SS Sportboats

Welcome to the forum HoosierDaddy. We are glad you are here and believe that you will find answers to a lot of your questions. We also provide some humor, of course at no charge to you other than the initiation fee you paid to join this forum ;)

A few pointers to help us help you:

1. Using My Controls, add into your signature your location (geographic area)

2. Using My Controls, add into your signature the type of boat you have and its mechanical systems, such as boat type, engine, drives, etc. This way you don't have to type it into to every post you put up. This will help us help you a lot! Without it, you may not get any answers.

3. Use the Search feature of the forum. There is a lot of good information on this forum that will answer many of your questions. We have a lot of experts here with a large amount of life experience.

4. We like pictures a lot! So when you get a chance, post some pics of your ride. Read through this thread to learn more about how to do so.

6. Come back early and often to post. We are a community of friendly and some of us are border-line psychotic. But we admit to it and that's the first step to recovery ;)

Again, welcome to the asylum/forum and we look forward to more from you. Don't be a stranger.

I'm also new to the site, but I've had my 2004 260 SSI for about 2.5 years now and could not have asked for a better boat. This posting of the parts and pieces is just what I needed and my reason for looking the site up. Our local dealership here in Las Vegas, Cal's RV closed his doors, so that has left me high and dry for local parts. Glad to see this information big time.

RP2 Mike :pirate:

I'm also new to the site, but I've had my 2004 260 SSI for about 2.5 years now and could not have asked for a better boat. This posting of the parts and pieces is just what I needed and my reason for looking the site up. Our local dealership here in Las Vegas, Cal's RV closed his doors, so that has left me high and dry for local parts. Glad to see this information big time.

RP2 Mike :pirate:

This link could be a parts solution for you. Look at what is highlighted once that link has opened.

Is the 2002 186 as close as I can get to the paperwork for my 2001?

Yes, though any running changes from 2002 to 2001 will be very minimal.

3 CHEERS FOR WEBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND AND THIS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I tried downloading the 2007 256 SSi version but it says the file is damaged. I successfully downloaded the 2008 version.

Any major differences?

Chris

I tried downloading the 2007 256 SSi version but it says the file is damaged. I successfully downloaded the 2008 version.

Any major differences?

Chris

It just downloaded for me successfully. Here is a suggestion that may work for you. Right click on the link that you want and then click "Save Target As" or something similar to that (depends on which browser you use). Then save it to somewhere on your local hard drive and then open it from there. That's the way I do it and it works every time. When I left click on the link, more often than not I get the same error message you get. Hope it works for you!

Hi there, can one still order parts from the factory.. and Canvas/carpets? I have a 2002 230 SSi

call Joe @ cecil marine

Hi there.

I'm from Chile, I have a Chaparral SSI 190 2007 and after a scratch i lost the oval designator sticker that is placed in the side of the boat. I need some information about where and how can i get this sticker online. The local dealer closed their doors. and i have the part number for the sticker.

regards

Manuel Mendez!

Hi there.

I'm from Chile, I have a Chaparral SSI 190 2007 and after a scratch i lost the oval designator sticker that is placed in the side of the boat. I need some information about where and how can i get this sticker online. The local dealer closed their doors. and i have the part number for the sticker.

regards

Manuel Mendez!

Send an email to Joe @ CecilMarine dot com and he can fix you up.

Sorry, what is posted is all we have.

this is awesome, just one question, i have a 285 ssi from 2001, as it looks it's the same as the one of 2003, correct?

or a lot of changes? twin volvo's should be able to find all info on volvo's website correct?

Were do i find stuff for a 2011 SSI 186 WIDE TECH , IM LOOKING FOR A BIMINI TOP AND I WANT A WAKE TOWER FOR IT, :beat-dead-horse: