Chaparral Web Team

Sunesta Parts Guides

Sorry, not available that far back.

Just curious, what did you guys do for parts guides back then? If you had them what has happened to them? We are only talking 9 years ago, not as if they are asking for a translation of the dead sea scrolls. I mean I could supply you with a parts list for everything we have manufactured for the last 30 years (and wiring diagrams). Don't get me wrong, glad you have given us the ones you have, was just curious.

Just curious, what did you guys do for parts guides back then? If you had them what has happened to them? We are only talking 9 years ago, not as if they are asking for a translation of the dead sea scrolls. I mean I could supply you with a parts list for everything we have manufactured for the last 30 years (and wiring diagrams). Don't get me wrong, glad you have given us the ones you have, was just curious.

I know some of the dealers have parts guides that are older than these. I used to have a 1996 Sunesta and my local dealer had a parts guide (on a computer that I think was a PDF) that he looked up parts in for that boat.

I, too, have been looking for various parts. My question concerns more of the optional equipment. For example, the forward bimini, and the forward filler cushion. I doesn't seem like the models changed very much through the years. So, is it possible to group the boats by year? In other words, 1999-2003 canvas is interchangable, etc. Thanks, still love the boat, although the drought is killing me this year....

The 2009 Sunesta links do not work. Is it possible to post them?

Thanks,

Welcome to the forum stymiedny. We are glad you are here and believe that you will find answers to a lot of your questions. We also provide some humor, of course at no charge to you other than the initiation fee you paid to join this forum ;)

A few pointers for you to do (if you have not already done so) to help us help you:

1. Using My Controls, add into your signature your location (geographic area)

2. Using My Controls, add into your signature the type of boat you have and its mechanical systems, such as boat type, engine, drives, etc. This way you don't have to type it into to every post you put up. This will help us help you a lot! Without it, you may not get any answers.

3. Use the Search feature of the forum. There is a lot of good information on this forum that will answer many of your questions. We have a lot of experts here with a large amount of life experience.

4. Take a minute to review our Terms of Service. There is good information in there that you will want to know including that we cannot discuss pricing. But read some of our other posts on here to learn the work around for that. ;)

5. We like pictures a lot! So when you get a chance, post some pics of your ride. Read through this thread to learn more about how to do so.

6. Take some time to look through the Information Center (Chaparral Boats Owners Club > Chaparral Boats Forum > Info Center) located under Chaparral Boats Forum on the main page. From there you will find parts guides, brochures, manuals, specifications, canvas installation manuals, vinyl care information, square gauge setup, weather links, computer desktop backgrounds, etc. Lots of good stuff there for you and your Chaparral!

7. Come back early and often to post. We are a community of friendly and some of us are border-line psychotic. But we admit to it and that's the first step to recovery ;)

Again, welcome to the asylum/forum and we look forward to more from you. Don't be a stranger.

Greetings New to the parts list. Looking for the two covers to the water drains on the aft cockpit Don't see them on the list? Proud new owner of a 2005 Sunesta 216 Thanks

Greetings New to the parts list. Looking for the two covers to the water drains on the aft cockpit Don't see them on the list? Proud new owner of a 2005 Sunesta 216 Thanks

E-mail joe@cecilmarine.com

Does anyone have Parts Manual for a 2000 - 232 Sunesta? Need to order parts and want to make sure I have the correct numbers...

Thanks

On 2/8/2011 at 6:03 AM, ViperVP said:

Great intro at the back end of this post. Hmmm...bet thats posted somewhere. :clapsmiley:

I am new to Chaparral and saying Hi. Lets see, there was yesterday, the Jes Extender is for sale cheap here and the day before that....ok...3 days new.

Dont have my boat or pics yet but figured I'ld bring some sarcasm while I suffer through the next 3 months...

I cant wait!!!

I need a Parts Manual for a 2009 Sunesta!

Great intro at the back end of this post. Hmmm...bet thats posted somewhere. :clapsmiley:

I am new to Chaparral and saying Hi. Lets see, there was yesterday, the day before that....ok...3 days new.

Dont have my boat or pics yet but figured I'ld bring some sarcasm while I suffer through the next 3 months...

I cant wait!!!

I am new to Chaparral and saying Hi. Lets see, there was yesterday, the day before that....ok...3 days new.

I cant wait!!!

Not in a fixed topic anywhere. Doc and myself were at one time posting it to all newbies, but time limits us from doing it all the time. Welcome

i am buying a 1996 230 sunesta and i am looing for a bigger top and other supplies can someone send me a place to go to thanks.