Where can you buy cockpit and bow covers?
Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:58 PM
Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:12 PM
I have a 2004 Chaparral Sunesta 254 and need cockpit and bow cover canvas. My local dealer says Chaparral does not offer the canvas anymore for the 2004 models. Does anyone know where I can purchase new canvas? I am located in Atlanta.
Go to your local upholstery shop, they should be able to hook you up w/ what you want....custom fit w/ snaps and all. A good canvas shop will use sunbrella material. You don't want to use anything else, it cost more but it will last so much longer. Some shops try to make them on the cheap, you get what you pay for. Big city like Atlanta you should be able to find a good shop. Good luck.........
2007 210 SSi 5.0 GXi SX Drive
Samson wakeboard tower
'05 Silverado Z71
"SKI YA LATER"
Posted 15 December 2010 - 10:29 AM
Welcome to the forum cavail . We are glad you are here and believe that you will find answers to a lot of your questions. We also provide some humor, of course at no charge to you other than the initiation fee you paid to join this forum
A few pointers for you to do (if you have not already done so) to help us help you:
1. By clicking on your name in the upper right corner to bring up your options select my profile to add into your signature your location (geographic area).
2. Also under your signature add the type of boat you have and its mechanical systems, such as boat type, engine, drives, etc. This way you don't have to type it into to every post you put up. This will help us help you a lot! Without it, you may not get any answers.
3. Use the Search feature in the top right corner of the forum. There is a lot of good information on this forum that will answer many of your questions. We have a lot of experts here with a large amount of life experience.
4. Take a minute to review our Terms of Service, again right corner. There is good information in there that you will want to know including that we cannot discuss pricing. But read some of our other posts on here to learn the work around for that.
5. We like pictures a lot! So when you get a chance, post some pics of your ride. Read through this thread to learn more about how to do so.
6. Take some time to look through the Help (upper right corner) and > Info Center) located under Chaparral Boats Forum on the main page. From there you will find parts guides, brochures, manuals, specifications, canvas installation manuals, vinyl care information, square gauge setup, weather links, computer desktop backgrounds, etc. Lots of good stuff there for you and your Chaparral!
7. Come back early and often to post. We are a community of friendly and some of us are border-line psychotic. But we admit to it and that's the first step to recovery
Again, welcome to the asylum/forum and we look forward to more from you. Don't be a stranger.
2009 Sig 330
twin 350 mags / BIII with DTS
Lake Lewisville, The United Texas
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have."
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. ."
Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:11 PM
2006 256ssi, 496 BIII, Blue
6 Saturdays & a Sunday
Its OUT of the barn......Ozarks in a week......
Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:53 PM
Posted 18 December 2010 - 03:14 PM
Depending on your storage needs, consider a mooring or trailering cover that ties around the boat.
Universal sizing and cheaper with no alterations to the boat.
Posted 18 December 2010 - 10:20 PM
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Avalon, New Jersey
2005 Black 256 SSi. 350 MAG, MPI, Bravo-3.
2011 Venture I-Beam bunk, dual axle/surge disc
Tow Veh. 2010 F-150 4x4 Lariat Crew Cab
The ebb and flow of the Atlantic tides
the drift of the continents and
the very position of the sun along its ecliptic.
These are just a few of the things I control in my world.