NOW AT LAKE POWELL

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 white cap II

white cap II
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:55 PM

Those of you that made it to the western raft up this summer heard the WHITE CAP II talk about moving to Page Az./Lake Powell
well we made it In early Sept we bought and moved into our retirement dream. Was and is still a lot of work but each morning I
get to look at the most beautiful view and know in just a few min. I could be on the Lake. The 2012 raftup should be at
the king of lakes but this year we need more boats, I will do my best to start the Page/Lake Powell
owners club and promote next years raft up. I'm just happy to be here ! ! ! Posted Image Posted Image

White Cap II

#2 Toddler

Toddler
  • Members
  • 7,373 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:13 PM

Glad the house hunt went well....

Chris & Matt

Matt    

2006 256ssi, 496 BIII, Blue

6 Saturdays & a Sunday

In The Ozarks Last Week......

352b625d-9300-429c-b39c-51affbd3389f_zps

#3 RoyW

RoyW
  • Members
  • 5,086 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

Diane & I are really happy for the two you. Whether it is at r/ u or another time, we will contact you when we make our annual treck to the most beautiful waters in NA. Congratulations my friend.

n/a

#4 Newb Sig 260

Newb Sig 260
  • Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:18 PM

Those of you that made it to the western raft up this summer heard the WHITE CAP II talk about moving to Page Az./Lake Powell
well we made it In early Sept we bought and moved into our retirement dream. Was and is still a lot of work but each morning I
get to look at the most beautiful view and know in just a few min. I could be on the Lake. The 2012 raftup should be at
the king of lakes but this year we need more boats, I will do my best to start the Page/Lake Powell
owners club and promote next years raft up. I'm just happy to be here ! ! ! Posted Image Posted Image

That's great news. Angie and I have been talking about making Page our retirement Zone so that we can spend more time at Powell. I will have to keep an eye on the weather though since I don't like the cold I need to make sure Page doesn't drop below my allowable winter temp.
http://i1088.photobu...11/DSCF2935.jpg
Bryan & Angie
1999 Sig 260 5.7L Merc Bravo III
2007 F250 4x4 6.0L Power Stroke
Still searching for boat name.

#5 Phil @ LKN

Phil @ LKN

Admiral of LKN - Self Appointed

• Members
  • 8,062 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

So post the address so we can google earth your location!!! Enjoy retirement. It is wonderful.

Phil at Lake Norman
2005 Signature 310 SOLD
Volvo 5.7 OSI-XDP
Paradise

ParadiseOnTheMove52-cr-1.jpg ParadiseOnTheMove05-crLarge-1.jpg

#6 SimcoeChap

SimcoeChap
  • Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:32 AM

That's great news. Angie and I have been talking about making Page our retirement Zone so that we can spend more time at Powell. I will have to keep an eye on the weather though since I don't like the cold I need to make sure Page doesn't drop below my allowable winter temp.

When my parents lived in Phoenix, we would go down for Christmas and my father would always say "I don't any further north than Flagstaff. Those fools up there get snow"
Mark

1997 240 Signature 350 Mag Gen+ Bravo III
Previous Boats
1984 Checkmate - Twin 125HP Merc's
1967 Starcraft Holiday - 40HP Johnson

#7 iboats

iboats
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:12 PM

Congrats! Sounds wonderful. I'm very happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear more.

Ronald
I love boats!

#8 Phil @ LKN

Phil @ LKN

Admiral of LKN - Self Appointed

• Members
  • 8,062 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

How about some photos of the new homestead???

Phil at Lake Norman
2005 Signature 310 SOLD
Volvo 5.7 OSI-XDP
Paradise

ParadiseOnTheMove52-cr-1.jpg ParadiseOnTheMove05-crLarge-1.jpg

#9 white cap II

white cap II
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:30 PM

Posted ImageWell for the bad news ! Its snowing and been cold for the last few
weeks. Being from the valley this is hard to take but the snow melted by noon and its Dec. 3ed one month closer to boating season.
fishing is fantastic and all in all we still love it, Hey we'll be out on the LAKE by Feb. We'll let you know Still smileing at the White Cap II

White Cap II

#10 taintedL80s

taintedL80s
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

We love Powell. Will be there in June this year. We have thought about Page as a retirement option also. I'm glad its working out for you!
wife, kids, dog, truck, 5th wheel, boat
not necessarily in that order
1989 2100SX, she is a tainted lady from the 80's

Posted Image